| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in February is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is not exactly parched with rain now and again. Circa 104mm (4.1in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- In February the skies in Maun are fine with on average a detectable 6:44 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: