| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in September is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in September is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of water is dropped during on average 1 day.
- In September the blue above Maun is very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:09 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 12:17 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 1:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: