| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in October is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty with infrequent rain. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of water falls across an average of 3 days.
- The blue above Maun is sunny with an average of a considerable 9:23 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:35.
- There are approximately 3:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: