| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is laid down during an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Maun are quite sunny with on average a respectable 8:30 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 4:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: