| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in May is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of liquid precipitates during an average of 1 day.
- In May the blue above Maun is very sunny with on balance a substantial, 10:00 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:10.
- There are approximately 1:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 9.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: