| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in March is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with some rain. Just 83mm (3.3in) of water is transfered during on average 9 days.
- In March the heavens above Maun are moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:17 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:31 long with an average length of 12:14.
- There are approximately 3:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: