| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in June is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in June is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid falls across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Maun are nice and sunny with on balance a considerable 9:40 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 10:59 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 1:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 10.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: