| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in July is very mild at 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In July the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 19 °C (34.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is dropped during on average 0 days.
- In July the skies in Maun are very sunny with an average of a substantial, 10:05 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 11:02.
- There are approximately 0:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 92.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 7.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: