| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in January is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in January is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in January is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 110mm (4.3in) of fluid is dumped across an average of 12 days.
- In January the skies in Maun are slightly sunny with an average of a pleasing 7:54 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:00 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:10.
- There are approximately 5:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: