| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in December is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is dryish with rain at times. Just 80mm (3.1in) of water is transfered during on average 10 days.
- The skies in Maun are fine having on average a measurable 6:54 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:14 long and the longest day is 13:19 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 6:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: