| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in August is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in August is 20 °C (36 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of fluid is dumped across on average 0 days.
- In August the skies in Maun are glorious with on average an appreciable 10:42 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:12 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:27.
- There are approximately 0:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 94.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 5.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: