| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maun in April is really warm at 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 25mm (1in) of H2O descends across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Maun is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:05 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:23 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:39.
- There are approximately 2:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Maun April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Maun, Botswana
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Maun: